Monday, April 04, 2005

This could potentially be it...

...on the TTC solely between the 2 of us and nothing else!

What am I talking about you might ask? This cycle (the one I started today) could be the last cycle for me to get pregnant before my scheduled Lap in June!!! Why?

Well, AF showed up today, not that I had any doubt she would. If Eric gets this job he's interviewing for then he'll be gone the entire month of May! So May is out. June is basically out since my Lap is scheduled before AF is expected to arrive. So anyway I'm so freaking scared. We really have to get our BDs in full swing this month. (pun intended) Here's what our (my) plan is for now.

1) BD - EVERY Day 8-18
2) Drink at least 1 glass Green Tea every day (Since they say it is good for your CM)
3) Saliva Test Day 8-18
4) Start temping tomorrow
5) PBUP Method - Prop Butt Under Pillow Method (and hold for 30 minutes)

I'm sorta panicking right now... If you can't tell!

No comments: