Saturday, February 04, 2006

Happy Birthday Matt

Today, February 4, is my brother's birthday. I miss him so much! My life has changed so much since he passed away. It's just not fair that he's gone. I know he's in a better place and I know he's always with me where ever I go, but I want to be able to call him on the phone or see he loving face. I want to hear him say his famous words, "I know". I'm selfish, but it's ok. It's so hard to believe that he's been gone a little over 6 months now.

Happy Birthday Matt! I love & miss you so much!

Erica & Matt - Xmas 2004
This is a picture of he & I at Christmas 2004.

P.S.

Check this out courtesy of Kitten!
You have to know my brother, but he was notorious for this. It made my day seeing that this morning! Thank you so much Kitten!

No comments: