Thursday, September 20, 2007

1 Week to Move

This week has been so crazy packing things up and getting ready for the move next week... OMG - We move in 7 DAYS!!!

Here's the state of our garage at the current moment...

T-1 Week...Packing...

We ran out of boxes last night, but I've been "whoring" at work and so far have 6 really nice boxes and a couple smaller boxes... Nothing like giving them a guilt trip.

I've been trying to cancel some things and change some things to the new place, however I've hit a couple walls because of freaking "security reasons". AKA some bills are not in my name, so I can't change them... So much for trying to help Eric out. Poor guy is overwhelmed with training on his new job this week...

So that's the status so far.

2 comments:

soralis said...

Good luck with your move

Lisa said...

Hey there! Just wondering how you're doing... it's been awhile since you last posted. How did the move go? What have you been up to? I hope you'll come back & give an update soon! Take care!

Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day!