Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Rested and Refreshed

We are back from Jamaica. Well, actually we got back late Sunday night, but Monday we stayed home and recooperated from our trip, did laundry and went grocery shopping. Yesterday was my first day back to work and I spent the morning going through e-mails and the afternoon going through postal mail. Ugh!

Anyway, I am working on some posts and I'm sure I will have to do them in a couple of posts. I hope to post them soon. I also need to download nearly 200 photos to flickr... hee hee I just have to find some time for that.

Stay tuned for scenes from Jamaica...

On a differnt note, I joined my friend Jennifer in doing Weight*Watchers. I'm pushing a dreaded weight and really need to get my butt in gear and get it off and keep it off. So far it's going well. I didn't start until Monday afternoon technically, which didn't go too bad and yesterday was perfect. I even got a short walk in over lunch yesterday. I'm not thinking of it so much as a diet, but more of a guide to help me control portions, which is essentially what it is. My goal is to get back down to my ideal weight and feel more sexy again.

4 comments:

x said...

I am glad you enjoyed your trip, can't wait to see the pictures. I swear by WW, best of luck.

Milenka said...

I hope it was an awesome trip!

soralis said...

Sounds like a great trip! Good luck with WW!

Take care

Anonymous said...

good luch with the weight watchers! That stuff really works!