Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Major Addiction

Last Friday we went to the Dave Matthews Band concert. It was pretty good, however he played a lot of new stuff and it was more instrumental than I was in the mood for. I wanted to sing and dance. I did...just not as much as I would have liked. The weather was perfect for it though.

Saturday I found my new addiction...Sex & the City... I watched 30 episodes in one day... Granted they are 20-25 minute episodes, but 30!!!

Sunday Eric mowed the lawn in the morning while I caught a few more episodes then took a shower & got ready. After Eric was done mowing, he showered and we headed to the movie. We saw The Davinci Code. I thought it was pretty good and quite thought provoking. Definitely raises a lot of questions, too. After that we headed over to the mall to grab a few things then headed home. I watched a few more episodes of S & the C and hit the bed.

This week has been rather hectic at work. We are still moving stuff and cleaning some things out. I can't tell you how many file cabinets I've moved. I'm ready to get into a normal routine and start purging some of my files. Today I have a recruitment workshop that initially sounded great, but I'm tired today and it's not sounding as fun. I'm still going, so hopefully it's worth my while.

This weekend my girlfriends are coming in and we are heading south to go to my friend Heather's bridal shower. Should be fun, so expect some pictures. And, of course, this time next week I'll be in the air heading towards Jamaica!!!

Oh and stay tuned for an issue I will be facing Friday night... I'll definitely post "pics"...

2 comments:

x said...

A Friday night issue? I am intrigued.

Sounds like you have been keeping really busy. I am a Dave Mathews fan too but I would have felt the same as you about too much new stuff and instrumental.

Anonymous said...

Have a fun weekend.