Monday, September 25, 2006

365 Days

of me!

I recently took a tip off of Kitten and joined the 365 day pool. Basically the challenge is to take a picture of yourself for 365 days. It's a way to sort of look back at yourself over the year and also to play around with your camera and different things you can do with pictures. I was hesitant at first because I wasn't sure if I could keep up with doing it every day, but it intrigued me at the same time so I decided what the heck. I may miss a day or two here and there, but I think I can do it. Take a look at the pictures for the first 5 days...

Feel free to join me in this fun new photo op, too. Leave me a comment if you decide to join so I can keep an eye on your pics.

6 comments:

soralis said...

That is a cool idea! I think I may join some day down the road when I have a little better self image, if that is at all possible! LOL!

Good luck

The Hunter Family said...

I am thinking about joining but I dont think that I would like to look at 365 pics of me! If you had not noticed, I haven't put many of myself on my blog or flickr!! I will let you know what I decide.

x said...

I wish we hadn't drowned our camera on the canoe trip - it's a cool idea.

Kitten said...

Ladies...come on. Maybe a little self worship would improve your outlook of yourself. Just post the favorite parts of you if that's the case!

Karen At Home Blog said...

I just happened to stumble across your blog. I wish you the best of luck in your ttc adventure, we have been ttc for 3 months and it's been interesting.

Karen

Twisted Ovaries said...

I'm in that-I LOVE it!