Wednesday, February 04, 2004

CD 6

Today is the first day of no period this month. Noticed a couple of changes I thought I'd share.

1) Period was a little longer than normal. Normally It's regular for 2-3 days then spotting 1 day. This month it was normal for 3 days, light 1 and spotting 1. I guess not overly odd, just noticeable.

2) My temps are a little higher so far this month. Last month they were in the low 97s. This month more mid 97s.

3) Decided to wait until AF was really late this time as the last 2 times I've tested in the morning and she arrived by afternoon. Such a waste of money. Which brings me to...

4) I will probably be testing (as long as no sign of AF) around 2/29 or 3/1. Ironically 3/1 is Jennifer's birthday, but I don't think she will hold out long enough for her to test on my birthday.

Next week we will be starting to try again with a We want to see more X's on our charts this month! If we do it like rabbits, maybe we'll reproduce like them? It's worth a shot. AND I AGREE! Good idea! We can definitely do November babies.

I will be leaving for Floriday tomorrow (Thursday) morning and am really excited about it. I'm hoping this relaxes me a lot, too for next week's BD. Not that I'm stressed out that bad, just a little discouraged about the negatives. Anyway, we are going to Disney World on Friday and Eric called me a little while ago and said he turned his ankle on the ice this morning. His ankle is sore, but he said he can walk on it. I could beat him! I told him to put "Heat" on the drive b/c it was slick. Guess he didn't listen. Men! They are always right! ha ha ha

I will updating about our trip on Monday. Have a good rest of the week and weekend! I will be!

No comments: