Friday, February 27, 2004

Early Arrival

Yes, Aunt Flo arrive late yesterday morning earlier than expected, thus putting me at a 27 Day Cycle w/ an 11 Day Luteal Phase. Not too much to report about it. After seeing this month's pattern, I have speculation that I might have ovulated later last month (Day 19), which would also have put me at a 10 Day Luteal Phase. It's a possibility anyway.

My cramps were horrible yesterday. The continued until about 9:00 last night. Gotta say I love those Therma-Care heating things. I used the back one and put in on my back for a while, then twisted it around to the front for a while. They really tamed down my cramps.

On another note (same subject) After some talk with Eric and my girls, I decided that my endometriosis might be back so I scheduled an appointment for next Thursday, March 4 at 3:15. I just have this feeling deep down that "something" is off or not right. It's not only b/c of not getting pregnant yet either. I am having a lot of the symptoms that I had the first time and a few additional ones.

No comments: