Saturday, February 21, 2004

Feelings

I'm feeling sorta down today. I've convinced myself that we are not going to be pregnant this month and it isn't even close enough to find out. Although it might happen this month, I have a feeling it won't. I'm not getting myself as psyched as I have in the past. And I'm definitely not testing early than 3/1 unless I have so many symptoms that it couldn't possibly be anything else.

I guess I've just got it in my head that its going to be a year or longer and I'll have to see the doc again before anything happens. I don't know why, but I just have this feeling. I've been reading circles on FF and some of those ladies have been trying for years. I know we haven't been trying that long, but I just never thought it would be this difficult.

No comments: