Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Memorial Weekend

My weekend was pretty good. It was so freaking hot out though. Friday after work we stopped by our bike shop and ordered me some Chacos for Jamaica. Eric got some a few weeks ago and we decided they would be good for when we go to the falls and stuff, so I ordered mine. Then we grabbed dinner at BW3s and headed home.

Saturday we went to see "X-Men 3", which was ok, but not as good as the first two. After the movie we ran some errands and then met Danialle & Chadd for dinner. It was nice seeing them as they passed through. We also did a little shopping (or more browsing). I did buy 2 little chocolate lab magnets, 1 for home and 1 for work. :D

Sunday I was l-a-z-y. My allergies kicked my butt majorly. You know that commercial with the chic talking about sneezing, nasal congestion, itchy, watery eyes, etc. etc. well I could have starred in that role. It sucked. Eric played outside with Godiva with the hose. It was quite cute!

Yesterday we had a cookout. We got ready yesterday morning, stopped and grabbed some flowers and then went to visit grave's. After that we headed over to my grandparents house. Everyone was late or rather no one told us they had changed the time, but that was ok. We visted with everyone and finally ate around 3:30 or so. It was yummy. I even got to play with my niece. She's so darn cute! I could just eat her up. Unfortunately I forgot my camera so I didn't get any pictures of her. I know...Bad Aunt! Last night I started getting a horrible headache and ended up in bed around 7:30. It was so bad I thought I was going to puke, but thankfully didn't. It lasted around 3 hours and I was finally able to get some sleep around 9:30-10. I haven't had one nearly that bad in a really long time and I hope it doesn't come back anytime soon either.

It's back to work today. We have some student workers starting so I will finally get some filing done and can start setting aside some of my easier tasks for them to do. Yay! I'll try to post pics in the next couple of days and do a post about my cousin's wedding and my florist skills. :D

4 comments:

soralis said...

The shoes look comfy!

Sorry to hear about your headache hope you don't get another one anytime soon.

Take care

x said...

That's it, I'm not getting dragged to x-men, haven't read one good comment.

Can't wait to see the pics, I'm all on a wedding high right now.

Kitten said...

E, you did a FABULOUS job on the flowers!!!! Just wanted to make that public. :)

By the way, I love the pic of you and Mr. T.

Felicia said...

You are a florist? That's impressive. Post pics, definitely. If you're as good as the florists on http://www.gatheringguide.com/ec/floral_design_florists.html, you should have no trouble finding a job. (If you want to go in that direction I mean).