Friday, February 13, 2004

Day 15

My temp increased to 97.7 today so I'm expecting my spike to be tomorrow morning, which means I either ovulated yesterday or will be today (assuming I spike tomorrow). We will have definitely hit the window again. Especially getting "Operation Rabbit" in twice last night. I sure hope I get the spike in the morning!!

Comparison
In looking at last month's chart I ovulated on Day 14 and had a 14 day luteal phase. So far it could be very similar this month. If that were the case this month I'd say I ovulated on Day 15 and assuming I have a 14 day luteal phase, I should start my period around Day 31 or Feb 29. This really throws me off b/c the most days of cycle I've ever had is 29 and that would 30 day cycle, which I suppose isn't too far off, but well, who knows?! Well see if I spike tomorrow or not!

No point in trying to figure that out yet...

No comments: