Tuesday, February 24, 2004

FF - Laughs

Just was looking through some stuff on FF and I had to laugh. During the DPO timeframe there is an option to do a "Pregnancy Poll". For those of you who aren't familiar, your temps are almost always up or past the coverline during this post ovulation time. Anyway, I was checking my chart today and I had someone put "Very Promising", which is 100% sure (opinion) that I'm pregnant. I just had to laugh b/c this person whom I've never met think I'm 100% sure I'm pregnant. There isn't even a sign that I am except that my temps are up and they should be.

Heck I don't know maybe my one of my friends did it and knows something I don't know. ha ha

I just had to get a giggle in this morning. I'm not having the best morning, so anything giggles help today. :)

No comments: