Sunday, February 01, 2004

No Pregnancies this Month

Just read Jennifer's blog and found out she got visited this month, too. She was sorta of expecting it more than I was, but that's the way it goes. After reading hers I decided to jot down some of the things I learned this month, too.

Thoughts

Obviously I ovulated , which is a marvalous thing as I didn't ovulate in December. Now we know I don't have an annovulatory problem. Although it seems that I'm affected by stress more easily than some. According to this last month I ovulated around the 14th day give or take a few days, have a 28 day cycle and have a 14 day luteal phase. These are subject to change by a day or so on either side. We plan on increasing our BD time earlier and continuing for a few days after I know I ovulated this month. Planning on starting around the 9th.

Finally as Jennifer also noted, she and I still have a chance to get pregnant at the same time or within a few days of each other.

No comments: