Thursday, February 12, 2004

New Year's Resolutions - Update

- So far I've completed 5 1/2 weeks of BFL and lost a total of 7 pounds. I feel pretty good about it, but know I've slacked off some. The last week has been especially slacking b/c of our vacation to Florida and also just trying to get back into a routine. We also need to get groceries and needed to wait until today b/c Eric gets paid today, so after today I should be back on track.

- I copied Danialle's goal and would like to read 10 books this year. I've read one so far. "In Her Shoes" by Jennifer Weiner. It was a good book, but read "Good in Bed" first if you plan on reading it. I need to go through my books at home and find out what I still need to read yet. I guess I've also finished reading TCOYF, so that should count, too. Danialle let me borrow a book so I should really get to reading that so I can give it back to her (probably in April) when I see her again. Probably need to go to Half Price books again!

- Cooking dinner 6 nights/week. Well, again I was doing pretty good at this until we went on vacation and haven't got groceries in a while.

- Still working on my relationship with my mom. Going to her house on Friday to set up the computer she is buying off us and also taking her out for her birthday for the dinner of her choice!

- Birthday cards - So far I've sent everyone on my calendar whose had a birthday a card. I am even prepared. At the end of January I made a list of the people I needed to get cards for for February.

- Another goal I had, but didn't put it at the side was to write in a journal. So far I've written about some things. Still need to update about vacation and Lindsay

No comments: