Wednesday, July 19, 2006

One Year Ago Today...

I lost my brother. My only baby brother. Life has not been the same since. I have so many great memories with him and for that I am thankful. Not a day goes by that I don't think of him. Because I am remembering the good times today I'll leave you with some of my favorite pics of he & I.

Erica & Matt - Xmas 2004

Erica & Matt July 2004

Family at my wedding - 2003

Me & Matt - 1985

Me & Matt - 1985 - I love how cute he looks

Me & Matt playing in the laundry basket - 1983

If you want to see more pictures of him, check out Matt's Photo Album

6 comments:

soralis said...

I am so sorry for your loss.

Thank you for sharing the photos.

Take care

cat said...

Sending you some good wishes on this difficult anniversary. *hugs* Thank you for sharing your photos with us.

GLouise said...

You both were so blonde as toddlers!

So sorry for your loss of this beautiful brother. I can't even imagine.

Jamie said...

He was very lucky to have a sister like you.

Your pictures are beautiful.

Hopeful Mother said...

Sending you lots of hugs in memory of your brother.

Anonymous said...

This post brought tears to my eyes. The pics. are so beautiful. I can't imagine losing a sibling...no words are enough to ease your pain. Just know you are being thought of, and he is in a better place. You will meet him again one day.