Friday, September 26, 2003

I've been at work for a while now. Faculty members aka Professors never cease to amaze me. Some of them are the greatest people. Then you have those who think they are better than everyone and have the "World owes me" type mentallity... Sometimes I just want to tell them to "Kiss it", but I don't. I'm too nice and I just suck it up and smile. Inside I'm telling them though.

Eric & I are now going to the F-1 race. Don't get me wrong. It is special between us. It was our first date 2 years ago, but call me whiny! It's going to be like 50 degrees on Sunday and on top of that we have a TON of packing still left to do. Oh well. I'm sure we need a break away from the house.

Survivor Fans.... What about this Osten guy? What a whiny butt! I mean talk about everyone feeling sorry for him. Skinny Ryan may not have looked like he had the strength, but I think he had a better game attitude. And can I just say, give it up for Blackbeard, from my home state Indiana! GO RUPERT! Drake would not be as far if it weren't for him! Survivor is one of the few reality shows I watch. If I get time I watch Fear Factor, but ONLY for the middle stunt where they have to usually eat something or do something really disgusting. I don't get into the physical stunts.

Well, I'm going to play around with my site again. Hope I don't mess anything up again. Maybe more after lunch!

No comments: