Monday, September 29, 2003

Well, today is the big day for the closing on our house. We are so excited. We close today at 2:00, but we are doing a final walk-thru at 1:00. I will be so glad when we can just start moving and unpacking. No more worm tunnels.

F-1 race yesterday was okay. Not as fun as the first year. This time it rained, hailed, then rained some more. Yuck. Thankfully, Eric though it was necessary to buy this expensive Mercedes umbrella when we first got there, that I sorta fought him over. I mean, we had plenty of umbrellas, but it ended up I was glad we bought it! And of course he let me know how great he was b/c he bought it! Well, I suppose he is anyway! ha ha

Have thought of Jennifer & Eric numerous times this weekend. My heart breaks for them. I know it must be hard. They have a ton of support and I'm sure that helps, too. You are in our thoughts!

Well, we will be leaving shortly. I probably won't blog again until Thursday when I get back to work, so enjoy the week!!

No comments: