Thursday, September 18, 2003

Well, the week is almost over.... My cousin Jamie leaves today to go to a place in Michigan to hopefully straighten herself out. I have some mixed feelings about it. I'm really glad she is going and I hope it knocks some sense into her. I guess it really hasn't set in with me or something. I mean I haven't really even talked to her many years anyway, so I guess it won't really affect my seeing or talking to her. I know Danialle and several people on "that side" are pretty upset about it. Don't get me wrong I understand. I mean they see her more than I do and they really won't get to see her for a year. They can visit her, but Michigan is quite a long haul to visit someone for an hour or so. I actually really enjoyed being around Jamie when we got together for Danialle's birthday. She seemed better. I think. I just hope she isn't pulling the wool over everyone's eyes again. I guess I've become pretty hard towards her. She has hurt me quite a bit. I mean we used to be best friends and it's upsetting to see what she has turned herself into. I hope she is going to Michigan for personal reasons and not just b/c she HAS TO. Jamie and I used to be best friends. Drugs ruined that. I hope when she gets back/better, we can be friends again. Although I am pretty sure they can NEVER be like we used to be. Sad to say.

Ok. Enough about sad stuff. It's happy days. I just keep saying that Jamie is going there for the right reasons and they will help her get better and more she wants to get better. Let's just hope I'm not lying to myself. ha ha

House---The packing is progressing. Decided to get a storage unit, which Eric got today, for all of his promo stuff. That will save us some room in the garage AND its a tax write-off, so we aren't really spending much. It's also close to our new house. We got our home insurance taken care of today, too. So far everything is running VERY smoothly. I have actually been very calm during this ordeal. I was REALLY stressed at first and Eric & I fought some, so I relaxed and now it's going smoothly. It's amazing how stressfull house hunting can be. Ugh. I'm so calm now Eric is almost worried... Hmmm.....

No comments: