Wednesday, September 24, 2003

What a morning.... It's raining and has been all morning since before I got out of bed this morning. I guess I shouldn't have even got out of bed.... I just got some news that there is a good possibility that my youngest sister is pregnant. I don't know anymore of the details, but can I just say STUPID! Ever seen that show on lifetime "Fifteen & Pregnant"? Well, she is right on! Now, I haven't heard the words directly from her mouth, but I'm sure she is ashamed to tell me. I'm buying her prenatal pills and giving them to her, b/c I'm sure no one is guiding her in the right direction through this ordeal.

Anyway, why is it that I only have motivation to exercise when I'm at work? Is it b/c I really can't? For some reason have this motivation to NEVER use elevators during the times of 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Needless to say, today I climbed 5 flights of stairs and it is just lunch time. What will this afternoon bring? Hopefully no more stairs. And on my way across campus numerous elderly men were standing around passing out new testaments. Of course I picked myself up one. But many people were not. It amazes me that people are so rude. I mean seriously, just take it and if you don't want it, throw it away. I'm not doing that with mine, but well..... Nevermind...

Still packing everything up. Nothing new in that area. Eric, however, has agreed to let me hire someone to dig a hole for my pond, so I am EXSTATIC about that. Now all we have to do is put a liner in and move all the rocks, which isn't as bad as the manual labor of digging. Ugh.

No comments: