Friday, September 26, 2003

Well, I'm sitting here playing with my blog (doesn't that sound funny) this morning. I'm working on changing it. Still learning though! Been up for a while as Eric had a meeting, so he had to get up early and of course once the alarm has sound, there is no returning to sleep for me. I don't mind though. I've been feeling kinda yucky all week. I suppose its nerves. I hope I'm not getting sick. We have to do some major packing this weekend to get everything ready for Monday. I can't believe we are finally getting our own home. We are both so excited. Unfortunately neither one of us has been overly motivated to pack more stuff up, but at least know we don't have a choice. As I look back, we probably should have done some this week. Eric has breakfast club tomorrow morning and I have Ashlee's soccer game to go to. We were going to go to the F-1 race on Sunday (our first date 2 years ago), but decided we better stay home and pack instead.

More later. I have to go to work now....

No comments: