Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Major Breakout

I hope it's either the humidity or the change of pregnancy, but I'm seriously breaking out like crazy! I also saw this morning that I'm developing a fever blister on my lower lip. Not this again! Ugh! This will be just lovely for Cancun next week, too.

Mistress was asking me this morning about things, so I thought I'd post some stuff here to keep anyone interested updated.

- AF Due - Truly I expect her anytime between now and Monday. Monday would be the very latest I'd expect her. I figure she'll arrive sometime Friday or Saturday. (If she comes)

- Test - I could test either Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. I don't want to wait until Thursday though like I originally planned with our flight leaving at 6:30 am, thus us being up at like 4:00 am or earlier! Doesn't sounds like a good idea to me.

- Temping - I haven't temped once this month and am very proud of myself. I haven't decided what day I'll start temping yet. Maybe Friday so I know when I can expect AF.

- Next Month - We probably will do a lot like this month only BD more (of course). I doubt I will temp again. It is a hassle.

- Options - I haven't really thought about what the next step will be either. I guess I'll give it a few more months since we've already done the "one year" tests. We also still owe on my HSG, so gotta wait until we pay that. ha ha Seriously though, what are your thoughts? I really don't know what to do from here.

One more month and we'll have completed 1 full year of trying. That sucks! I never thought it would take this long. NO one else has in my family has had any trouble, but maybe that is b/c none of their pregnancies were planned. And they were much younger than I am... Who knows!?

Anyway, I'd love to hear your thoughts. Feel free to comment or send me an e-mail...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Just thought I'd point out that I broke out approximately 5-6 days before my positive pg test. I was sure that AF was on the way (especially when I started having some cramps a couple of days later...). Anyway, I hope it's for a good cause because acne sucks, especially when you have a vacation coming up.

We'll be thinking of you over the next week. I'm glad you haven't temped. I'd wait as long as possible, since temperatures mean lots of analyzing.

I think you're future plans sound good, although I hope you don't need them. That sucks that you're still paying for your HSG. And to think, I was mad about paying an extra $20 copay for my first ultrasound.