Monday, June 21, 2004

Weekend Update

We had a great weekend. Friday we had to drop off some stuff at Don Pablo's, so we just had dinner there. After dinner we went to Target and got a few things, then headed home to relax for the rest of the evening.

Saturday I got up and swept the house, then laid out in the sun for a while. We started getting ready that afternoon and headed to the mall to get a few things for Cancun. You'd think we were going to much longer than 4 days... After that we headed to Taste of Tippecanoe, which was fun. It's sorta like Taste of Chicago. They have a bunch of differnt restaurants where you could taste different types of things they served. It was a little on the cool side and I wore shorts, so I froze.

Yesterday was a LONG DAY. We got up bright and early and headed to the F-1 Race in Indy. We got there by 10. The race was okay and we had pretty good seats. We left a little early and headed back home to shower and change clothes only to head back to Indy again. We went to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory, where I had a chocolate martini, which really got to me b/c I didn't eat much of my lunch. Eric kept saying I was drunk, but I was just tipsy. After dinner we headed to the Vizion Lounge where they were having a Red Bull After Party (the reason for going back to Indy). It was fun. I didn't have another martini even though I would have liked one. They had some motorcross guys doing jumps on ramps and stuff. We got home at 11:00 last night and if you know me, way past my bedtime!

Today hasn't started very well. I didn't sleep well b/c both my arms are fried and I couldn't sleep on my back b/c apparently I'm allergic to the fabric softener I use, so I have these welts where my underwear were. Needless to say I will be wearing thongs for a little bit... So, I'm burnt, sore and tired... What a way to start a Monday...

The good thing is I only work 2 1/2 days this week then head to Cancun for 4 days!

No comments: