Thursday, June 03, 2004

Seasonal Shedding

I feel like a reptile shedding my skin for a new season. Ugh! Yep, my sunburn has started peeling. I hate this stage. We've been really laying on the "After Sun" Lotion and of course it isn't helping any. I'm going to make my poor husband peel me tonight (among other things). His job needs to be shifting into high gear if he is going to keep his job this month. (hint)

Nothing too exciting happening this week. We finally finished up getting all the rock up from around the house last night. Right now it's a muddy mess. This weekend they are supposed to be delivering our mulch, so we have a chore for Saturday. I'd also like to actually lay out in the sun for a while. I bought some suntan lotion to try.

Speaking of tanning, I got in touch w/ the tanning place and they filled out the paperwork to get us a reimbursement for our tanning package. I didn't want to take any chances. Unfortunately they have to send it to their corporate headquarters, so we should receive a check in 2-4 weeks. I made a note to call them after 4 weeks, just in case something slipped through the cracks.

1 comment:

Kitten said...

Mr. Eric better have started on his new job before tonight! I am going to have to report him to his supervisor. ;)