Friday, June 18, 2004

Soon to be Cycle 12, Day 1

Decided to take my temp this morning. It was 97.7, so clearly AF will be arriving today. There is a positive... AF will be gone for Cancun!

Still not sure what we are going to do this month in the way of trying. I was thinking every other day from Day 10-?. Basically from the end of Cancun on. We can do that! Anyway, I'm updating my stats on the side. Notice thatI put my ENP looks like around July 15, which would be close to this month and last. I guess I could test around July 18, so I could still "BE PREGNANT" and know it for our next GWO! That makes me feel better. Maybe someone wants me to learn patience that's why we've had to try for 1 full year... I said I would be pregnant for next GWO, so I don't want to go back on my word do I??? NO! :) This is our month!

On another note, we have a busy weekend in store for us! Tonight we have to go to Don Pablo's for dinner. Eric has to take them some stuff for tomorrow, which is Taste of Tippecanoe. We always enjoy going to that. This is our 4th year going. It's sorta like Taste of Chicago. Several restaurants get together and serve samples of their food and there are bands, fireworks, etc. Then Sunday we are supposed to go to the F-1 race. This is always fun b/c we went to it on our first date. Of course they've moved the time of year it is now (used to be September), but it still brings back memories. Poor Eric, or should I say Lucky, lost at Putt-putt and had to take me on as many dates as strokes he lost by. Aaawww, how sweet!! It's been wonderful ever since!

No comments: