Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Memorial Weekend Update

Friday
Obviously we found out about the trip to Cancun, so we were VERY excited about that. Pretty lazy evening. I finished the first book of the "Left Behind" series. I loved it!

Saturday
We had to take my car in first thing in the morning to get new tires on, then we started some major landscaping. We started taking up the white rock around our house that we are not fond of. We got about half-way done before quitting. Dad was picking up the rock and we knew he wouldn't be able to take all of it in one load. I got my first major sunburn of the summer. Ouch! After dad & Peg stopped by we went to dinner and Olive Garden and went to the mall to get a few things. I got two pair of shorts and a pair of shoes to go w/ my wedding outfit. Eric got a new pair of sandals, sunglasses, and an outfit for the weddings. That evening we were both pretty tired, so we just relaxed.

Sunday
I actually realized how bad my sunburn was today. I couldn't wear a shirt, let alone a bra. I sat around in my tube top from VS (which I love) all day, so it wasn't too bad. We ran a few errands, but again an overall lazy day. I bought the second book of the Left Behind Series, Tribulation Force, which was supposed to last my until our trip to Cancun, but I'm already half-way through it. I just really get involved and can't hardly put it down.

Monday
My sunburn was still pretty bad. We were pretty lazy again. Eric cut the grass and I cleaned house. We went to Blockbuster and rented "Love Actually" and got pizza for dinner.

No comments: