Sunday, July 18, 2004

Outlook not good

My temp this morning was 97.6 and I took it twice just to make sure. Looks like AF will be surely coming today. No sign of her yet, but I'm sure this month is over be it today or tomorrow. Bummer. We'll just keep trying next month. We have now completed one full year of trying to get pregnant. Wow! Eric was pretty dissappointed this morning when I told him my temp. I know it bothers him just as much as me. One day, I know our dream will come try. I guess it will happen when the time is right for us.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Ugh! Sorry to hear about the temp drop, Erica. Why does this keep happening to us?!

Jennifer said...

Took you long enough to post! Seriously, I checked all morning, but when I didn't see an update by noon, I figured it must not be good news.

E-mail me tomorrow and let me know if she arrived for sure. Darn it! I was really hoping we could celebrate our pregnancies together this weekend.

It'll happen. I just keep praying for you.
Love ya.