Monday, July 12, 2004

Weekend

We got to start our weekend early on Friday (sorta). Eric picked me up at 1:00 and we headed to C'ville to our dentist appt. I didn't have any cavities. Eric had 8 cavities, but on his defense, he hadn't been to the dentist in about 10 years, so even the doc told him that was pretty good. Unfortunately he had to schedule two more appointments. It stormed Friday night and I didn't sleep well for some reason. I apparently decided that b/c of the lack of sleep I got to plant my rear on the couch all day Saturday and not move too much. Needless to say, I finished #4 & #5 of the LB series. 4 was almost done and I started 5 on Friday night... Yesterday we had a lazy morning for the most part. I found an enemy out in my landscaping, in the front none the less. What kind of enemy you ask? A SNAKE! Anyone who knows me, knows that I am an outside person and don't mind bugs and such. HOWEVER, I'm not fond of snakes at all. It was a baby snake, but you know what that means. There is at least a mother around if not other babies... I tried to take some pics of him to post, but he kept hiding from me and then peeking his head out and sticking his tongue out at me. Anyway, yesterday afternoon Eric and I sorta had a date. We went to our favorite DP's for late lunch then went to play Putt-putt. I was not having a very good day. He beat me to say the least.

Today after I got up and showered I encountered a big problem. I apparently pulled something in my neck and now it is very sore. I had a heck of a time blow-drying my hair let me tell ya. Eric is supposed to be bringing me one of those therma-care heating things, so hopefully that will help. I can move my head around, but it definitely gets my attention when I turn my head the wrong way...

We have a busy next couple of weeks ahead of us. Eric should hear something about the RB job by the middle to end of this week. My cousin is coming in on Thursday night, but we actually won't see her until a cookout on Friday night. Then we all have a wedding to go to on Saturday. The following weekend I will head to Chicago for a Girls' Weekend. I'm so excited about that. We all have so much to talk about and all! I just need girl time more than anything and I know the girls are with me on that!

On the TTC Note
I am expecting AF late this week (Thurs-Sat) if she shows. I obviously hope she doesn't show. I think we hit the timeframe as well as any of the other "good" months. Keep your fingers crossed as always!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi Erica,

Thanks for checking out my blog! Sorry about your sore neck. Hopefully that therma-care thingy will make it feel better. I used one on my lower back a few months ago... it worked surprisingly well! Sounds like you have a couple of busy weeks ahead of you. Have fun! I have my fingers (and toes!) crossed for you that AF won't show this week.