Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Dedicated to Godiva **updated**

This morning we took Godiva to get fixed. It was so sad. She was totally clueless.

We weighed her at the vet and she's a whopping 51 pounds now. I figured she was at least 50 now. She is now heavier than Kodi. Another few months and she'll be bigger than Krissy. Yikes! Here's a few more pics for your viewing pleasure and because I miss her already. We will be so lonely without her tonight her since she has to stay over night. We are going to visit her when I got off work tonight. :)

Here is Godiva and Krissy. Both like to pose for the camera.


And here is how I spent last week lying on the couch when I was sick. Oh the pampering I got... Yes, not only does she think she's a lap dog, but she also thinks I like her sitting on my head!



UPDATE:
Godiva is out of surgery and doing fine. :)

No comments: