Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day

Yes, I'm still alive. I've been so sick the last week that I haven't really even checked blogs let alone updated. It was all I could do to keep up my diet blog. I missed work Wed & Fri last week and slept all day both days and got some major naps in over the weekend. Saturday I got up, got ready and headed to Christina's to get a pedicure and a free eyebrow wax. The pedicure was great as always. The wax was interesting. I had never had my eyebrows waxed. I've always been a plucker. It was nice. She said I had a nice arch. It hurt, but it wasn't unbearable. Eric commented that it looked nice, so I think I'll contiue to get it done occassionally or at least when it gets out of control. After Christina's we had some errands to run. I got to drive the Tahoe finally! However I was pretty tired still so I didn't drive it long. It was all I could do to stay awake while we ran our errands. Finally we got home and I napped for a few hours and stayed on the couch the rest of the evening. Yesterday we went to our Valentines lunch at Mt. Fuji and got DQ blizzards when we were done. Eric got me an African Fertility Godess (that I actually got one day last week). I didn't get him anything, however I did let him order some stuff for the iPod. After we got home I napped again and he gave me a back massage before I went to bed. Today should be interesting as I have to work the whole day w/out a nap AND I'm working out tonight.

No comments: