Tuesday, August 30, 2005

It's Over

AF graced me with her presence at 5 am this morning. Ironically today is my last VIP day w/ FF and I don't intend on continuing the VIP service. I didn't mention it yet here, but will now... August 13 offically marked our 2 year anniversary of TTC. That truly sucks and it's not the kind of anniversary I want to have, let alone celebrate. Today I get to call my doc and tell them the 3rd round of clomid did not work, so go ahead and refer me on. Lovely.

I called yesterday and set up counseling. It's a combination of grief counseling and depression counseling. I went to this place about 3 years ago and it helped, but I wasn't all that fond of my counselor, so it only lasted a few months. I found out that they have a place on the west side near my house so I'm going to that one, which means a new counselor. The only downfall is that they don't have evening hours like the other place so I have to do flex time at work. It shouldn't be too bad though. Except I will have to miss some work for the IF/RE appts, too. Oh, well, they can kiss it!

I've had a damn rough year, it can't get much worse can it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh. I am so sorry. I celebrated that anniversary not too long ago myself. It sucks.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry E. You've got a lot of things going on in your life right now, so the counseling is a very good thing. I'm proud of you for taking that step and I hope it is helpful for you!

laura said...

Finally delurking to leave you a note... we just reach our two year TTC anniversary (which happens to be the birthday of a lovely little boy whose birth inspired us to go forward!), and I do know how horrible it is! Sounds like you're headed in the right direction, though!