Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Game Back On

I called my doctor first thing this morning to let them know that Round 3 didn't work and that I thought Dr. S wanted to refer me on now. She asked me the normal "When did you start?" Me: This morning, blah, blah, blah questions, said she'd talk to the doctor and call me back. They are good about calling back so I knew they would and I figured it would be around lunch time.

I spent the morning preparing myself for an appointment probably at the end of the year w/ the RE since he is only in town once a week, etc., etc., etc.

I got a call a little while ago saying Dr. S wanted me to do another round of clomid, but he also wants me to come in on Day 14 for an ultrasound. I started to get pissed when I heard the beginning, but was fine after I realize I was actually going to get monitored this round. So I guess I'm ok with it now.

Eric decided that I would be on bed rest the rest of this month and not talking to anyone in the family to alleviate any potential stressors with the exception of going to work. Maybe working out in the mornings will help me not eat like shit the rest of the day, too. Danialle decided I was not to eat any mexican food this month b/c it upsets our stomachs and ends up being an excuse to not BD... ha ha ha

So I guess it's game back on for at least one more month. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had some really great words of wisdom for you...but I just want you know that I will definately keep my fingers crossed for you. It sounds like your Dr. is really trying to work with you which is great. Just take it very easy this month...and DONT eat any mexican food!!! :)

Valerie

Lisa said...

That's great that this cycle will be monitored. I know Eric suggested bed rest and Danialle said to skip the Mexican food this month, now here's my two cents... try cutting back on carbs this month. I don't know if it was coincidence or not, but my husband & I both went on a modified low-carb diet the month before I conceived. Has your doctor mentioned anything about an IUI? Hang in there, Erica. You are a strong girl.

Milenka said...

My fingers are definitely crossed, sweetie!

Sarah said...

I will definitely keep my fingers crossed for you!

Your post title reminded me of a painting I saw once. It was called "Game On". By Jack Vettriano, I think. *blush* Same type of game, I'd say.

Great blog!