Thursday, August 04, 2005

Working Hard or Hardly Working?

That is the million dollar question today.

Personally I did a few things "work-related" this morning. However late morning I started working on the new tattoo I'm going to get REAL soon. See, after my brother died I told Eric I wanted to get a tattoo w/ something to do w/ Matt. Eric came up w/ getting the same tattoo as my brother, but putting his name and the "dates" on it, too. I thought this was a splendid idea. I called my mom to tell her and she had already thought of the same thing, but hadn't said anything, so we decided to get matching ones. Mom finally sent me a copy of the pic she took of matt's photo and w/ the help of creative Mistressfoy have come up with an AWESOME looking tat! I'm not going to talk about the actual design here, but will post a pic after we get inked in mid-Sept.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a really good idea. Just curious...do you already have a tattoo or will this be a first? (BTW, I have two)

Anonymous said...

Oooooh...Can't wait to see it!! I've always wanted to get a tattoo but have never had the nerve to do it! As b said, is this your first? If it's not, does it hurt? If it will be the 1st, tell me if it hurts that bad or not.