Saturday, May 27, 2006

JAMAICA Mon!!!!!!!

So Eric won/earned a trip to Jamaica!!! This couldn't have come at a better time... We are staying at the Grand Lido Negril. It is an all-inclusive resort. We fly out on June 14 and return on June 18, so 5 days in Jamaica (3 full days, oh my!). The resort has complimentary manicures and pedicures, which we plan to take advantage of. I even convinced Eric to partake, too. Plus we are getting the couple massage in the cabana. We are trying to get our room moved to the "clothing optional" side as well b/c we've heard its much better on that side. Some other places on our agenda include:

*Mayfield Falls
*Negril Lighthouse
*Rick's Cafe (where Eric plans to jump off the cliff)
*Drinking fruity slush drinks by the pool
*Maybe some Snorkeling
*Possibly a boat ride
*Fun in the sun
*Oh and LOTS AND LOTS of sunscreen this time. :D

I can't wait to get away for a few days and have nothing to think about but ourselves. I'm sure there will be a little worrying about our puppies, but they'll be in good hands.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I'm sooooo jealous!!!

We went to Jamaica on our honeymoon and loved, loved, loved it! You are going to have so much fun!!!

Drink some slushy rum drinks for me, ok? :)

soralis said...

Sounds amazing. Have a wonderful trip and I can't wait to hear all about it!

Take care

Family Ties said...

When you go to the lighthouse, don 't let the locals convince you that you have to pay them to go up top...

Negril is BEAUTIFUL! :) Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is fabulous, congrats :)I can just taste the jamaican food and bevvies, have fun!

x said...

I am super jealous too, take me with you. I think failed cycles should come with a stay at a resort as a type of refund/therapy!. I hope you have a great time. Make sure you get a sexy new bathing suit.

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great, great surprise!

You both deserve to enjoy every minute of it!!

Crystal said...

Just be prepared...it gets dark at like 7...which would be 8 our time now. Skip and I went there on our honeymoon. It was in July. We never left our resort, but it was GREAT! We were there for 7 days and loved every minute of it. The airport sucks and be prepared to tip people. They tend to "volunteer" to carry your luggage...actually, one guy just kind of took off with ours and then expected us to tip him. That part sucks. The airport is EXTREMELY humid and it's just as humid there as it is here! We stayed in Montego Bay when we went though. Enjoy it....it's a BLAST!

GLouise said...

Wow! What a truly wonderful surprise! I am so jealous!!! Take lots of pics.

Bugsy said...

Coming from someone in Australia that sounds bloody good. Well done! I hope you have a wonderful time - enjoy, enjoy.