Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Fear Factor Symptoms...

Well, as you may or may not know I watch Fear Factor pretty regularly. There are usually 3 "stunts", first and last and usually just physical and the second one is usually the "gross" one. Last night's wasn't even that gross. Here's what it consisted of: Find 5 hissing roaches in this table full of dirty dishes and put them in this box, then drink a glass of lard and animal parts blended together, and then drink a glass of fear factor (aka rotten) milk. Well the first person who did it made me a little nauseous. As the second person did it, I decided I better go to the bathroom. I didn't end up puking, but I did have the #2s and was dry heaving (kinda), too... Eric's suspisions were confirmed last night. He's pretty sure I'm pregnant now. Isn't that weird though???

No comments: