Monday, November 17, 2003

Ovulation, "Toys", Weekend, Calendar?, etc. etc. etc.

Eric & I officially starting trying this past Friday for month 4 of trying (as you can see at the side). According to the ovulation calculator we shouldn't start until Tuesday, but another couple of days on either end of the timeline can't hurt. Especially when you don't know when exactly you ovulate. I'm definitely keeping my fingers crossed and I'm sure my friends are too. And we are also hoping for Jennifer!

Same subject... Different Chapter... Another present I got on Friday was "The Ladybug". I liked it, but it wasn't what we were hoping for. It was a little larger than I anticipated and therefore covered a larger area, which inturn inhibited us from intercourse at the same time. I think we are going to end up going back to the bullet and sticking with that. However, if any of you have something that can do what I'm talking about, please share the name.

I got my hair highlighted and trimmed on Saturday and then we went to Home Depot and spent almost our entire gift certificate. It was a lot of fun though! Yesterday Eric did a little Plumbing 101 and installed our new faucet and the guard on our garbage disposal. So far no leaks! Other than that yesterday was pretty boring, I didn't even come out of my pajamas. It was nice though since the next few weeks are going to be crazy! Let's see....
- This weekend Nov 22-23 - Detroit to see Jamie (and Danialle & Chadd)
- Thanksgiving Nov 27-30
- A wedding the first weekend in December (6)
- Dec 13 - We are taking my sisters to Chicago to see Danialle & Chadd and just simply Chicago
- Dec 19-21 - I think Eric's parents are doing Christmas at our house
- Finally Christmas
- Then New Year's!
Wow! I guess you all didn't need my schedule through the end of the year, huh? ha ha

No comments: