Monday, November 03, 2003

It's Monday. Had a horrible night of sleeping. In fact the whole weekend wasn't good for sleeping. Not sure why... Hmmm... Went to my grandparents house on Saturday and played some cards. I hadn't seen them in a while, so that is always nice. Yesterday we did a little shopping, boy that 50% off Halloween candy really got us! And it's not like we had a ton left over from Halloween. Just what we need, more candy! We did get a few things for Halloween next year so that was a plus! Speaking of... Did you all have very many ghosts & ghoblins? We had around 30. I was a little disappointed, but we had 3 times more than last year, so I was excited!

I still don't really have any pregnancy symptoms yet, but I have noticed a TRAUMATIC increase in my body temperature. I hope that means something. I haven't had much of an appetite either. We went to our usual Mexican yesterday and it just wasn't as good as I remembered it being a few weeks ago. Let me just say I am really anxious to test, but Eric is making me wait until probably next Sunday (when I would be late) before I test. I hope I get some more symptoms this week. :) I'll keep you posted on any other possible symptoms this week. Keep your fingers crossed!

I got some more pics for the scrapbook printed yesterday so I can work on finishing my scrapbook. Yay!

No comments: