Monday, November 10, 2003

Update

As you probably already know Aunt Flow visited me on Friday and it was horrible. For one thing she of course meant no baby this month and unfortunately she brought along some horrible cramps. I decided staying home was a good option for Friday. Mostly just b/c my cramps were so bad, but to be honest I was also a little disappointed. My body/mind played some tricks on me as you know. It turned out to be a really good thing to stay home. I got caught up on some much needed rest and just got to relax.

The weekend wasn't too bad otherwise. Saturday I went to see my grandparents while Eric was working at breakfast club. My cousin and parents ended up coming over, too, so it was a nice visit. Eric was dissappointed he wasn't able to come, then! Yesterday we went to the movies and saw "Elf". It was hilarious. I can't wait til it comes out on DVD and we buy it and watch it again! Definitely a must see in my opinion!!! After the movie I made some cinnamon raisin bread, then we went rollerblading and I did TaeBo. I didn't fall. I'm still not very good at it, but it's fun. At least since it's cold out I have to get all bundled up, so if I did fall, I'd have some padding. After that we did some work in the garage. Put all the halloween stuff back up in the attic, brought some of the x-mas stuff down. Now we aren't putting it up until after Thanksgiving, but since we were up there it was nice to get them down now.

I feel much better today after the long weekend. Refreshed and ready to get some stuff accomplished! After yesterday's exercising, Eric & I have decided to get back into doing some exercising. We hope to either walk or rollerblade until the snow comes. I am going to try to do TaeBo 3-4 times a week. And hopefully my stepper 3 times a week. I'm pretty dissappointed at the weight I've put on and we both need to get some motivation and do something besides sit on the couch.

On a side note, I organized all my scrapbooks. I also finished my GWO one this weekend, so I'm pretty excited about that, too! I might add a few small details later, but so far I feel pretty finished. How is everyone else doing on theirs?

No comments: