Friday, November 14, 2003

Well, we had a boring evening last night. Eric has Bacardi Red Hot Road Trip Thurs-Sat night, so he left last night right after Survivor. Speaking of Survivor, did you notice? First, they didn't even ask Rupert if he wanted to give immunity to someone else. Also, Eric thinks Rupert is going to be voted off next week. His reasoning is because on the previews for next week they said something about imutiny, which I guess means the ship over-throws the captain. Hmmm... I guess we'll have to wait until next week to see if Eric is right. ha ha

The weekend should be good. Tonight we probably won't be doing much since Eric has to go out again. Tomorrow I'm supposed to go to my parents house to see them and get my hair trimmed and highlighted. I'm kinda excited about that. I need something exciting for winter. Then we are going to head up to Home Depot in Indy and use our gift cards we got from Lendingtree.com. In case you didn't know, with using the real estate agent that lendingtree.com gave us $600 worth of Home Depot gift cards. No catch! We got them this week.

No comments: