Thursday, November 20, 2003

Lower-Abdominal Discomfort

Good morning readers. You are probably wondering about the title of my blog today. No, Aunt Flow didn't visit me. I am just having some crampy, upset stomach feelings. According to some of the articles I've read, this is common during ovulation. Maybe I'm releasing my egg. I'm not worried if I am, b/c we've been together every other day, so I know it will be fertilized if that's the case. I'm drinking a sprite right now (no Siera Mist available), but it doesn't seem to be helping too much. I do have some tylenol, but I don't think it's that bad. Just noticable. ha ha

Keep your fingers crossed and I'll keep you posted! I really hope this is the month for us (and Jennifer & Eric, too). PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! If the Fertility God is listening! Let this be the month for us!

No comments: