Thursday, November 06, 2003

Yesterday we went to see Matrix Revolutions. It was pretty good. Still not sure about the whole thought process behind it. Maybe it is b/c I have only seen parts of the first one. I may just watch that this weekend, so I can figure out the other two! ha ha

I've decided that Sierra Mist helps sickly stomachs. Yesterday after lunch (chick salad sand & broc cheese soup) my stomach was very upset and I was very gaseous! I drank a little sprite to no avail. However during I drank a Sierra Mist a little while later and my stomach felt much better. Hmmm.... And I can drink it while I'm pregnant!

Can't wait for the weekend. I finally get to do some relaxing, which I am very excited about. As of now, we have absolutely nothing planned. Yay! There is a home football game on Saturday, so the alarm will go off at 6:30 for Eric to go to breakfast club, but I can stay in bed!

So far no new symptoms today, but I'll keep you posted if anything new happens. Actually I feel pretty good today.

No comments: