Monday, November 24, 2003

In-laws

While we were seeing Jamie this weekend the in-laws come over and dog/house sit for us. Now I love them to death and I know they mean well, but sometimes they make me feel very inadequate. Since they were coming over, we cleaned the house on Friday and washed the sheets on Saturday before they got there. (Especially since it was ovulation week). Well, apparently she thought our house needed cleaned, b/c not only did she sweep the entire house, but she also cleaned our bathtubs. (They weren't bad). And I'm not sure what wood they cleaned, but there was a bottle of old english wood stuff under my sink. Oh, she also cleaned my sink, but I will admit it needs it, but it always needs it. Unfortunately the people who lived there before trashed it and its all scratched up and looks bad. I have to clean it a LOT!

Not sure if you remember, but at one time were going to change all of our outlets in the house to white ones b/c they look better than the almond ones in our house. Well we decided to just change the ones in the kitchen b/c our kitchen is bright white (for now) including cabinets. The rest of the house was fine with the almond ones. Well, apparently they got bored over the weekend. They changed EVERY OUTLET COVER. Yes, I said cover, ONLY the cover. They look ridiculous b/c they have a white cover and almond switch part. Now we have to go through and chang everyone of them back. Ugh. That was definitely not in my schedule this week.

Well, readers! Had to get that off my chest! Thanks for listening!!

No comments: