Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Babies

Just read my friend Jennifer's recent post and started thinking. Why is it so easy for some to get pregnant and difficult for others. Now, I know there are people that are far worse off than me. I'm just thinking publicly here. Take my boss for example. She has 2 sons. Her youngest son and his wife just had their 2nd little boy, cute as a button. They got it on their first time. Her oldest son called her last night and said he and his fiance were expecting unexpectedly. It will be his 2nd, her first. I know both myself and my cousin Danialle were both accidents. And although I'm glad I didn't have any accidents in my younger days, I'd like one now. ha ha I suppose that is just the way it goes. It's never easy when you want it to happen, but always easy when you don't. I guess I just needed to get a little off my chest...

I sure hope that this child isn't going to be this much of a pain when it finally does arrive. ha ha ha

No comments: