Monday, December 08, 2003

Diet Log

Well, it's Monday and boy does it feel like it. The weekend was okay. Went to a wedding on Saturday. It was quite small as it was for my distant relative who is much older. Didn't stay at the reception very long. Sunday we went out to lunch at Don Pablo's and then to see "The Last Samurai". We thought it was a good movie. Of course, Eric really gets into that kinda of stuff. There were definitely some gorey parts in it as well.

Anyway, as you can see from my title, I've also decided to start a Diet Log. (Good idea Danialle)! I got a little down over the weekend for many different things. I know mostly its the holiday blues. I'm hoping that the diet and stuff will help me feel better. Of course, I had hoped I would be putting on weight at this time, but unfortunately its not for the right reasons. Actually its for no reason other than gorging in food and sitting on the couch watching TV.

So, here goes! Day #1 (Although I did do some lunges and crunches last night!)

No comments: