Friday, December 19, 2003

Day 16

Well, I thought I would have ovulated by now, but so far nothing. I was a little discouraged this morning, but thanks to a few people, I'm certain I'm just a late ovulater and that is probably why it hasn't happened yet. I guess I just had it in my mind that since I have a clockwork Aunt (Flow), I would be the imfamous ovulater on Day 14. Guess I was wrong. How many people's bodies are really like that? Seriously!

It's going to be a crazy weekend. We are going to finish up our Christmas shopping tonight. Eric's parents are coming over on Saturday for a belated birthday for Eric. That will be a day of shopping and eating, too. Sunday is Christmas with the Paddack side. We have to go to the other side of Indy. I'm not excited about the driving, but it will be nice to see everyone. Christmas day is actually going to be much more peaceful this year. Not so much driving and hustle-bustle. We get to wake up whenever and have christmas at our house. Leave around 12:00 noon to go to my dad's then head down to Peg's side for dinner! This should continue like this, so it will be nice when the kids finally arrive.

No comments: