Friday, December 05, 2003

Is it 5:00 yet?

I'm super bored at work today as you can tell. Only 35 more minutes, so I thought blogging would waste some time.

I did some updated and playing with my FAM chart today. I'm going to have to figure out how to post the chart. I will try that this weekend. I have a ton of things to do this weekend. We also have to make out our Christmas lists. Haven't even starting shopping yet. Ugh.

I hope I enjoy this charting. I don't have a lot of patience though, so I already want to put me temperatures in for the rest of the month. I suppose that is why I've played with it so much today. I wonder if Jennifer had that problem....

Don't have too many plans for the weekend though. Have a wedding Saturday evening and we plan on stopping by my Dad & Peg's to see their new puppy. They got a Lab/Boxer mix. Kelby is her name and she is black with white chest and tips. Not sure what is tipped white.

Still haven't heard from my sister and her dilemma, although I know she isn't staying at my mom's house. I guess there is only one other place for her. Her dad's.

No comments: