Monday, December 22, 2003

Day 19

Well, today is Day 19 and still no ovulation. I'm discouraged as I should be. So many things are going through my head. It's hard to describe. I've sorta wondered after the first few months if I was ovulating. Then as this month progressed I just figured I was a late ovulater, now, even though I could still ovulate this month, I am pretty sure I won't unless it happens today!

A part of me thinks I've just had some stress that could be contributing to this anovulation and next month will be better. Another part of me wants to get really down and think I'm just screwed up. I'm trying not to listen to that side, but when you want to get pregnant and so have not had any luck, it's pretty discouraging. I tried not to think about it this weekend, but heck when you start your day off with a pre-o temp, it does start the day off so well.

Gotta think positive. Gotta think positive.

I'm glad I started charting my temp though or I could have just kept going to several more months with no idea. Maybe tomorrow will be better. We are going to try again tonight, but I don't think we will anymore this week after tonight.

No comments: