Tuesday, January 13, 2004

BBT & Life Update

I've been pretty pleased with my temps this week and part of last. I've had 2 weird ones, but mostly steady. After Aunt Flow left it was as follows 97.4, 97.0, 96.6, 97.0, 97.0, 97.0, 97.0. I figure I will ovulated sometime between late this week or early next. I'm hoping late this week since I will be traveling over the weekend, which I am very excited about. So far there hasn't been stress in my life this month, so I feel pretty confident about this month. The infamous day 14 is Thursday. Last month I had a huge dip on Day 13. Now although I cannot compare much from last cycle, I'm hoping that tells me something. I also had a huge jump around Day 20. Looking back, I could think possibly 2 things.

1) As my period "normally" is like clockwork, my ovulation could be pretty "normal", too and be around the infamous Day 14. Probably didn't happen last month b/c of stress

2) I am a late ovulator and will probably ovulate around Daya 20 or so. Although this doesn't seem as likely to me b/c I figure that dip was my body trying to ovulate again after the earlier stress although I got some new stress around that time, too.

Another good thing that is going on is that we are cleaning out our "rec" room, which will eventually be the nursery. We got the couch, TV, and TV stand sold (Thanks Danialle) and still need to get the coffee table sold. That shouldn't be too hard though. We still have to figure out what Eric is going to do with his game stations (Xbox, PS2) and also our CD's. It's a gradual process, but we figure since we are trying we might as well gradually start changing the room around, too. We need to do some repairs on the wall (holes, scrapes, etc.) and will probably paint it off white until the day comes that I am preg and we know what we are having. I hope it doesn't sound like we are rushing anything.

I love painting, so I'm getting really anxious to start working on the house. I want to paint the bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchen/dining. Not sure about the living room. We talked about getting a big canvas and painting it together, but that probably won't happen until the weather is warmer. We saw a neat painted canvas on Queer Eye. So, we'll see what ours turns out like.

No comments: