Thursday, January 08, 2004

Sweet Husband

Decided to do my hair differently this morning. I curl it out instead of under. Anway, when Eric got up and told me my hair looked good this morning. It was so sweet. He is pretty good about compliments anyway, but not first thing in the morning...

Anyway, on a different note.. I had this really weird dream last night about some past high school stuff that got me thinking. I guess I'm sorta amazed at how far I've come so far. Looking back, you wouldn't have thought I'd get this far. I mean I have always had the drive, but I had some obstacles in the years to overcome. I'm proud of myself for coming as far as I've come. I've graduated college (twice), married someone who treats with me with the utmost respect and love, bought a house, have a pretty good job although it may not be the most challenging it is still rewarding. Wow! I really have made several accomplishments in my life. Now we're trying to get pregnant and even though it hasn't happened yet I know we will accomplish that, too. I guess this is just another one of those obstacles to overcome in my life.

No comments: