Thursday, January 29, 2004

Funny Story

This morning Eric & I had a lit spat. He takes me to work when its yucky out so I don't have to walk and I think he's babying me a little this week b/c, well you know. Anyway, occassionally he thinks he has to race to get me to work, so I tend to criticize his driving, which REALLY makes him mad. That was the case this morning. This Purdue car passed him and I agree the car was flying, so Eric decides we need to catch him to get his license plate. I really could have cared less. When I looked over he was doing 50 in a 35, so I yelled at him and of course he got mad, slowed down to 35 and it was silent for a few miles. :) When we got to work I told him he should be nice to me b/c tomorrow I could be pregnant. His response...

"What about today? You might be pregnant today, too!"

I guess I worded it wrong. We both laughed.

Sometimes he just drives me nuts with his driving. (Danialle knows) He has gotten much better now, but occassionally he gets a little carried away and I have to criticize him and he gets mad, but it usually doesn't last long.

My husband is the greatest man I know and I love him dearly.

No comments: