Friday, January 30, 2004

Day 29, 15 DPO - HPT-

Where to start??? My temp droppped to 97.7 this morning and despite my better judgement I was sure it was b/c I didn't sleep very well last night. Unfortunately I took a test and it was a BFN. I imagine I will be getting my visitor today or tomorrow. So, it's another month of charting.

Eric was so sweet this morning. He kept saying, "You still might be pregnant", but I know that just isn't the case. He asked me to think about stopping charting, but honestly, I did think about it. He thinks I get too stressed the last 2 weeks, but I would wonder anyway, so why not be more aware of my body. I think charting helps me not be so stressed.

I am super dissappointed about this month. I don't even feel like I'm getting ready to start my period. I guess I'm more discouraged b/c that was the 6th month of trying. Although I look back and realize that several of those other months I probably didn't ovulate b/c of stress, it was still our 6th month. I guess there will be one more now.

I will say if this next month doesn't work, I will be calling the doc.

That's all for now. I'll update more when the witch arrives...

No comments: